Sunday, February 23, 2014

Linkedin Summary

As a Software Tools Developer , my roll is to build software and automation for data collection.  I focus on data collection tools on Mac  OSX and iOS for Thermal engineering and Product Design.  

My passions include using software to solve problems, test automation and data collection, software tool design and programming, and web design and development.

In my roll, I have designed and built a UI automation suite for data collection of thermal characteristics of iOS devices. My automation suite and tools are currently being used by cross functional teams, both in Cupertino and on the production line in China.  I have designed and built a web based vacation request service for a team of 10 people, using HTML, CSS, Javascript and MySQL databases as well as a web based device tracking system for a team of 20 people, using HTML, CSS, Javascript and MySQL databases.


If you are looking for a software tools developer with a passion for automation and data collection and analysis, please send me an email and lets talk!

1 comment:

  1. You describe your current work well, and you make it clear that you are available to new work. I have a sense of your skills in general as well as the tools you use like Javascript, MySQL, HTML. You could go into more detail about the specific types of these applications. You also included achievements. You could split the last two achievements into separate sentences. Your summary is short and to the point. You have a few more words you could work with if you chose to do so. My main suggestion would be just adding a few more details throughout.

    ReplyDelete